RedLine’s ability to staff quickly for consulting firms’ new deliverables and projects is well proven. We understand the talent pool of Restructuring and Turnaround candidates, as well as the new technology behind consulting. Our industry clients also leverage this pool of talent when looking for a diverse skill set from advisory consulting. Right now we have a role in Minnesota available in Restructuring. https://redlinesearch.com/clients/contract-resources/
- Develop turnaround strategies to assist with client initiatives and identify/evaluate potential restructuring/financing alternatives and staff evaluation.
- Work effectively with various outside parties including principals, and advisors to advance client goals.
- Must have exceptional communication skills along with the ability to provide detailed and clear analysis and presentations.
- Provide knowledgeable guidance and direction to associates in the development of intricate financial models and other analyses.
- Manage, develop, and mentor junior team members by providing technical expertise, effective on-the-job training, and professional direction when needed.
- Support project management tasks including determining appropriate staffing, developing budgets, and managing client expectations.
- Apply business, accounting, finance and analytical skills to various client situations andpractice disciplines (e.g., financial modeling, ratio and comparable company
- Minimum of 5-8 years of experience relevant experience within the restructuring and general consulting industry.
- Willingness to travel often and work overtime as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance/accounting or related field required, Master’s, CPA or CIRA preferred.
- Experience executing restructuring and advisory (in and out of bankruptcy), capital raising to fund turnarounds