Skip to content
Senior Solutions Architect – Insurance
- 6 years solutions architect or systems analyst experience, including 5 years of experience and on-demand application development
- Experience creating fields, reports, iView’s and dashboard experience in configuring access control, record permissions, events and notifications
- Experience with data feed setup (all types)
- Solid knowledge of notification configuration and functionality
- Experience with one or more RDBMS platforms (MS SQL preferred)
- Experience with .Net and/or Java is a plus
- Undergraduate degree in a related field or the equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Eight years’ experience in technical specialty. For development only: Includes three years’ developer experience. Insurance Industry Preferred
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Strong negotiating skills.
- Broad knowledge of the financial services industry.
- Expert knowledge of the following IT project management practices and concepts:
- Agile software development
- Kanban, lean and waterfall principles
- Integration and risk management
- Technical scope management, including schedule and cost control
- Full product life cycle
- Systems analysis and design techniques
- Quality assurance methodology and Inspections
- Technical standards and deliverables
- Estimating, including design, development/purchase, and installation
- Thoroughly scoped functional requirements and documentation deliverables