*REMOTE Location is FINE
- Responsible for accurate setup of SMF security information in PAM for Investments and trading systems.
- Responsible for maintenance of SMF security information in PAM for Investments.
- Maintains proprietary SMF “golden source” database and exception processing rules.
- Maintains issuer lists for compliance testing and ensures accuracy.
- Performs as subject expert in assigned business areas and represents those areas on all projects affecting changes in the team.
- Troubleshoots data submission errors and data error issues.
- Performs oversight of outsource provider.
- Develops ad-hoc reports as necessary.
- Performs and documents procedures for data preparation including data cleaning, standardization and analysis.
- Escalates issues in a timely manner to the Management Team.
- Ensures completion of daily processes.
- Participates in the development and implementation of strategic technology initiatives within Investment Operations.
- Perform special projects as needed.
- Understands the markets and the changing landscape of regulations and/or significant market events that impact the portfolio and reconciliation processes.
- Assists with ad hoc requests and provides coverage for functional responsibilities, as needed.
- Works closely with other areas within Investment Operations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or Economics.
- 5+ years of experience in a Data Management role supporting a fixed income asset manager.
- Experience with Fixed Income, Structured Products and Alternative Investments.
- Experience using State Street’s PAM for Investments.
- Experience using common industry solutions such as BlackRock Aladdin, Bloomberg or equivalent.