Summary: Our client is a growing independent investment management firm located in downtown Chicago that provides clients with a complete offering of financial counseling and investment management services.
We are looking for a highly motivated and extremely detail oriented individual to enhance processes within the firm’s finance, family office, and human resources departments. This position is a unique opportunity to participate in the expansion of an established firm and will offer great growth potential.
- Maintain the firm’s books and records to produce a financial reporting package · Maintain firm’s employee benefit programs
- Manage relationships with Firm’s vendors and facilitate bill payment
- Assist with preparation of annual business filings and insurance renewals
- Maintain and review account performance records, composites, and portfolio valuations
- Coordinate with third party accounting firms to complete the corporate and family office tax returns
- Perform administrative and strategic tasks for the Family Office
- Support the Senior Finance Associate and Director of Operations in various business projects and new initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 1-3 years of professional experience
- Experience with Intuit QuickBooks preferred
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills including Excel formulas, pivot tables, and macros
- Passion for numbers and excellent organizational skills
- Experience in High Net Worth Tax Services, Estate Planning, or a Family Office preferred