- Perform daily holding reconciliations between investment accounting subledgers to custodian records for investment portfolios.
- Ensure all investment accounting functions are performed in compliance with regulatory and GAAP reporting requirements.
- Ensure accurate, efficient, and effective processing in accordance to control process.
- Assist front office and review and analyze data for completeness, validity and reasonableness. Work independently performing research, and/or quantitative analysis.
- Process inter and intra portfolio transfers related to reinsurance requirements.
- Process manual transaction related to less liquid asset classes such as: Alternatives, Bank Loans, Private Placements, etc.
- Support daily reconciliation process.
- Perform compliance reporting as required.
- Provide ongoing support to trade operations, other investment accounting teams, front office teams, and other stakeholders.
- Ability to act as a mentor to other team members as needed
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and/or, Finance.
- 5-7 years experience in an investment accounting function.
- Knowledge of Fixed Income, Structured Products, Derivatives, Mortgage Loans and/or Alternative Investments.
- Demonstrated process orientation and problem solving skills.
- A strong detailed orientation.
- Ability to work effectively on cross functional teams/projects.
NOTE: Successful candidate will be required to complete a pre-employment background check.
- Investment Management
- Financial Services